Quote of the Day:
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and meet up with them later.
Word of the Day:
conceit \ kən-ˈsēt \ noun
1. the trait of being unduly vain and conceited; false pride
2. feelings of excessive pride
3. an artistic device or effect
4. an elaborate poetic image or a far-fetched comparison of very dissimilar things
5. a witty or ingenious turn of phrase
Quarter Conferences continue - make sure that you've printed out and filled in your conference sheet.
Please read and annotate: "The Moral Bucket List" by nationally syndicated columnist David Brooks. Find it at: bit.ly/brooksresumevalues
As you read, be sure to know the difference between resume virtues and eulogy virtues.
YOU'LL BE HANDED BACK YOUR TITANS WORKSHEET: Select one figure to research by the end of class.
BY THE END OF CLASS YOU SHOULD HAVE: