Quote of the Day:
"If you can't describe what you are doing with a process, you don't know what you are doing."
- W. Edwards Deming
Word of the Day:
inextricable - adjective
1. not permitting extrication
2. incapable of being disentangled or untied
When your Quote and Word are down, close your computer, get a blank sheet of paper and partner up.
Workflow and Article Organization (Basic Format)
How do you organize your thoughts, ideas, and projects?
Pocket is a really great way to save articles, websites, etc. for later.
Interesting Resource of the Day:
Independent Work Time
Quarter Conferences Finish
BY THE END OF THE PERIOD, YOU SHOULD...
- Have at least three articles/interviews cited in your Workflow sheet
- Made absolutely certain that you've turned in your Eulogy Virtues via email
- Made absolutely certain that you've turned your Near Win Reflection Questions into G Classroom