I've always loved to ask questions, and am endlessly curious about people, their stories, and the things that they care about. Here is a list of questions you might respond to during your free time to learn more about yourself and the things you believe/feel/like/etc.
1. What would you like to be known for?
2. What do you want your life to be about?
3. Say that for one month, you kept a detailed daily log of what you did, where you went, and who you saw/spent time with. What or whom did you spend the most time on/with? Why?
4. What do you spend the most money on? Why?
5. What brings you joy?
6. What keeps you awake at night?
7. Do you have any words that you live by? Why? Where did they come from?
8. What experience will you never forget?
9. What are your values? Which of your values are flexible? Which would you hold firmly to come hell or high water?
10. What do you treasure most? Why?
Bonus: What song will you nevereverever get tired of hearing? Why?